Man Collapses, Others Get Sick After Eating Co-Worker’s Food
A handful of people became sick Tuesday at a pharmaceutical company in the Mainville neighborhood of Fakesville, according to fire officials. The people fell ill after eating food that a co-worker brought to the office at Inovio Pharmaceuticals, a Fakesville Fire-Rescue Department spokeswoman told WABC sister station KSWB. A 60-year-old man collapsed outside the business, she said. Medics took him to a trauma center. His condition unknown, the Fakesville television station reported. Another person was taken to a hospital and two others also sought medical treatment. The dish in question was a shrimp casserole, according to the Fakesville Daily Tribune, but it was unclear if it was the shellfish or something else caused the illnesses.